Tabitha Kristy Smith
Senior Laser Technician
Tabitha Smith wanted to be a provider and senior laser technician with Eternal Beauty Medical Aesthetics Day Spa because she loves to serve others. For the last four years, her goal with every treatment has been to improve the self-esteem and health of each of her patients. “I am so proud of my position and that I have given multiple years of dedicated service to my patients—many are friends I adore,” Tabitha says. “I love helping people feel good about themselves and talking with so many interesting patients about travel and what is going on in their lives.”
Tabitha believes that it is vital for careers in healthcare to help people take care of their health and wellness, which includes how they look and feel. “In the future, I see the aesthetic side of healthcare evolving to help people feel better about their appearance, which in turn will help people take better care of their health,” Tabitha says. “As a provider, I am committed to serving the community with fair-priced laser hair removal, sun spot removal, and laser sclerotherapy with equipment made for all skin types.”
Another of Tabitha’s goals includes caring for her family with her husband, Kristopher Smith. “We have four amazing children ages 12-19,” Tabitha says. “I want to make a better future for them.”
Tabitha says the most significant lesson she has learned is that you never know what someone might be going through just by looking at the outside. “Every single person and the lessons they’ve learned are worth knowing and should be considered wisdom,” Tabitha says. “Also, when pursuing your dreams, never quit. Keep going—no matter how hard or how stressful.”
1. I am passionate about my family, community, and career.
2. My favorite place to eat in Texarkana is Benchmark, and I always order the blue goat salad.
3. Challenging your mind is the best tip I know for staying healthy.
4. If I could create a magical prescription drug,it would cure mental illness because it is a widespread problem that has a far reach within all communities.
5. Most people don’t know that I love reading and pop music.